Your membership dues are a vital source of income that enables HoTPCA to:
- Grant funding on an quarterly basis to current Peace Corps Volunteers serving around the world for local projects, as well as RPCV sponsored projects at home and abroad
- Underwrite HoTPCA's minimal operating expenses for programs, special events, and communication
- Maintain HoTPCA's website to connect, inform, and engage all who are interested in Peace Corps
There are several easy ways to pay your $15 annual membership dues:
1. You may use the NPCA portal with the button below:
2. We have square readers on-site at many events if you prefer to pay membership dues in-person via credit card.
3. Mail a check made out to “HoTPCA” to the address below, with your email address written in the check’s memo line:
Heart of Texas Peace Corps Association
P.O. Box 1645
Austin, TX 78767-1645
We are an affiliate of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).
NPCA is the nonprofit alumni network at the center of a vibrant community of over 220,000 people who share the Peace Corps experience. NPCA champions lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals by connecting, engaging and promoting its members and affiliate groups as they continue to make a difference in communities in the U.S. and abroad. NPCA is also dedicated to advocating for, contributing to, and supporting the betterment of the Peace Corps. Visit NPCA to learn more.